Gray Tile Bathroom and Wall Color Ideas – A bathroom is a place where you can recover your mind into a peaceful form. To create a new surrounding gray tile bathroom what color walls are always the best choice. When it comes to bathroom tiles cool colors versus warm colors will be in your mind.
By choosing the gray combo you can bring a vast change to your bathroom. The best thing about gray is that it can pair with any colors easily. However, you ought to choose the suitable one for your bathroom by checking the lighting and darkness.
We stated some awesome samples of the paint color that go well with the gray title simply take a look.
- 1 Gray Tile Bathroom With Monochromatic Walls
- 1.1 1. Gray Tile With Soft White Walls
- 1.2 2. Pick A Cool-Toned White For Charcoal Gray Walls
- 1.3 3. Pick Ivory Paint for Greige Tiles.
- 1.4 4. Gray On Gray On Gray
- 1.5 5. Light Gray Subway Tile With Dove Gray Paint
- 1.6 6. Why Not Choose Tile Instead Of Paint?
- 1.7 7. Dark Charcoal And Light Gray Combined
- 1.8 8. Stark White Walls Against Dark Charcoal Tile
- 1.9 9. Medium Grays and Cremes
- 1.10 10. Wood Tone Grey Tile With Marbled Grey Tile And White Ceiling
- 1.11 11. Mix Up The Grays
- 1.12 12. Use A Tile Border For Direction With Wall Color
- 1.13 13. Drama In Dark Grey Tiled Walls, Black Painted Door, And White Ceiling
- 1.14 14. Bright White Ceiling And White Trim For A Medium Gray Bathroom
- 2 Gray Tile Bathrooms With Colorful Walls
- 2.1 1. Charcoal Gray Tile Paired With Wedgewood Blue
- 2.2 2. Medium Blue Walls And Bright White Trim With Gray Tile
- 2.3 3. Lime Green And Gray Tile
- 2.4 4. Lavender Paint With Soft Gray Tiles
- 2.5 5. Turquoise Walls With Soft Grey Floor Tile
- 2.6 6. Orange And Charcoal Tile For A Bold Statement
- 2.7 7. Pink And Gray Are A Natural Combination
- 2.8 8. Red-Orange And Light Gray Tiles
- 2.9 9. Red, White, And Medium Gray Tiles
- 2.10 10. Rose Pink With Multiple Shades Of Gray Tile
- 2.11 11. Orange Accents, Ivory Walls, And Gray Tiles
- 3 Also, This Might be Helpful for You:
Gray Tile Bathroom With Monochromatic Walls
At present, neutral spaces are popular in the market. That’s why the neutral paints also got the same hype since they look great when combined with gray tile.
1. Gray Tile With Soft White Walls
You must go for the off-white shade with the gray tile for an amazing combo. Before you step, it is always recommended to check vast samples and paint poster board squares.
Now you want to check its appearance with the flooring as well as the room’s lighting. You know if white is paired with some other color then it looks different so you feel ease picking the best.
2. Pick A Cool-Toned White For Charcoal Gray Walls
In general, gray is meant to be cool and light amongst all. In case, if your bathroom isn’t provided with natural light then you ought to choose similar cool-toned white to combine with your tile.
3. Pick Ivory Paint for Greige Tiles.
Are your gray tiles tilts toward the cooler side? Then you must prefer an ivory white with warmer colors to make your walls look great.
4. Gray On Gray On Gray
If you want your bathroom to be filled with grays this is the best option. To make it great use light gray paint on the ceiling that will scatter some other shades of grays in the bathroom.
5. Light Gray Subway Tile With Dove Gray Paint
If you are choosing this classic gray tile then make it bright by combining barely dove gray paint on the walls. Through fitting mirror frame and vanity in the darker gray will cover the monochromatic look.
6. Why Not Choose Tile Instead Of Paint?
With this title, the paint you have coated won’t get noticed since the gray tiles you used will do that job. That’s why you want to choose charcoal gray and white tiles pair well for a cool, contemporary look.
7. Dark Charcoal And Light Gray Combined
Want your bathroom to look dramatic? Then you must choose this dark charcoal and light gray combined one. It will give your bathroom space a dramatic look. At the same time, if you add some light gray color then it will even enhance the look.
8. Stark White Walls Against Dark Charcoal Tile
Using a dark gray title is more attractive. Plus, for that, you should not go for the extreme dark gray color. To make the dark gray color highlight you are required to make use of the light as well as airy color things in the bathroom.
9. Medium Grays and Cremes
In this particular type of tile, the ceiling is the thing you want to focus on for sure. Utilizing using the light-medium gray paint in the bathroom for sure, you can witness elegance.
10. Wood Tone Grey Tile With Marbled Grey Tile And White Ceiling
Another bathroom tile, that doesn’t need the paint. More than using the sizeable marbled gray titles that cover the floor and two walls alone. Make use of an accent wall of wood-toned rectangular tiles which will give gray color.
11. Mix Up The Grays
If you check this type of bathroom, the darker gray titles attached in the shower will look great when combined with medium gray cabinets and floor tile. Along with using a gray color towel warmer.
12. Use A Tile Border For Direction With Wall Color
Just look at this darker gray and warm-toned ivory bathroom since the border of the tile is provided with both colors. If you want to know the exact wall color for the bathroom then start to draw from an existing feature.
13. Drama In Dark Grey Tiled Walls, Black Painted Door, And White Ceiling
For sure, using this dramatic bathroom will cut the penny you spend for the wall title via a horizontally striped barn-style door in black. All because this tone will highlight the towel rack and sink color.
14. Bright White Ceiling And White Trim For A Medium Gray Bathroom
The bright white color paint in this bathroom is used on the window and mirror trim, and the ceiling will give a contrast look for the gray tile. It provides a new look.
Gray Tile Bathrooms With Colorful Walls
Are you the one who doesn’t like gray alone in your bathroom? No worries simply mix some other paint with a gray title in your bathroom. We were just given some samples here of different mix of paint with gray tile.
1. Charcoal Gray Tile Paired With Wedgewood Blue
Of course, you all know blue and gray combination will give a superbly natural look. Look at the light Wedgewood blue matches the darker gray tile. Undoubtedly, it’s like a midway between the tile and the natural wood vanity.
2. Medium Blue Walls And Bright White Trim With Gray Tile
Looking for a darker wall with bright white fixtures and light gray flooring? Obviously, it is your choice of tile. It is provided with blue thus surrounding will enhance for sure. You no need to think that will darken the space but the bathroom gets a new look more than neutrals.
3. Lime Green And Gray Tile
You see this combo very rare, however, it will give that fresh as well as varied look for sure.
4. Lavender Paint With Soft Gray Tiles
This particular combination of colors will surely offer a calm surrounding. So, you will get that calm feel whenever you visit.
5. Turquoise Walls With Soft Grey Floor Tile
It is provided with a beachy bathroom pair’s soft gray floor and tub splash tiles with light turquoise paint and tile trim. This combination is best and gives a pleasant feel.
6. Orange And Charcoal Tile For A Bold Statement
If you are the one who loves bold color then you are all set to choose this bold orange and deep charcoal bathroom.
7. Pink And Gray Are A Natural Combination
Doubtlessly, blue and gray look great however pink and gray are classy. If you choose this combo then regardless of the light as well as dark shade you choose it will give that amazing look.
8. Red-Orange And Light Gray Tiles
Want another bold tile look? You must choose this one since the gray tile is light which is gathered with a fire engine red wall and black fixtures give you a bold look for sure.
9. Red, White, And Medium Gray Tiles
Combing the reds and oranges will give a contrast look along with gray. You must check the combination of colors and then pick the best suiting one.
10. Rose Pink With Multiple Shades Of Gray Tile
More than an extreme pink always light pink is best. All because it will give a romantic feel when paired with gray and white marble tile. Plus, a dark charcoal tiled shower will give an awesome look.
11. Orange Accents, Ivory Walls, And Gray Tiles
Need orange color for fixture and backsplash undoubtedly ivory tone white is the perfect choice for walls. It will become a midway and make that orange and gray togetherness great.
So, these are the gray tile bathroom what color walls ideas pick the matching one for your bathroom which works well.
Also, This Might be Helpful for You:
Thinking of decorating your bathroom? This can be hectic job. So, check out these articles to find your all answers :
8 Bathroom Paint Colors for Your Bathroom Renovation
Best Matching Shower and Bathroom Window Curtain Sets
The Unique Mirror Ideas for Your Bathroom – Remodeling Hacks
Leave a Reply