What is a dog Christmas card? Click to visit Boomf and find out!
After giving all the gifts and Christmas cards to your family, friends, and colleagues, you are kidding if you think that’s all you’ve got to do!
Pets are also considered to be an integral part of the family, especially if you’ve had to care for them from when they were young or you picked them up from a shelter. You will spare no expense to show them a lot of love.
Tips for Writing a Dog Christmas Card
- Start by thinking about what your dog means to you and why you’re celebrating their presence in your life.
- Keep it short and sweet – your dog doesn’t need a long, sappy message. A few well-chosen words will suffice.
- Use Christmas-themed language, such as “Wishing you all the joys of the season” or “Merry Christmas, from our family to yours.”
- If you’re including a photo of your dog, make sure it’s a recent one that captures their personality.
- And finally, don’t forget to sign your name!
Pets know no currency and truth; they are unable to comprehend text, so people feel no need to write them a card.
We think it is the thoughts that count as your Christmas celebration will be nothing without your furry family members.
What to Say in a Dog Christmas Card
There is no use in writing some complex vocabulary, especially since dogs cannot comprehend handwriting.
No amount of cute wordings will be received even if you tried. The best thing you can do is take a cute photo of the family and print it on the Christmas card.
As interesting as it would be just to snap the dog and put its picture on the card, it feels less special than having the family come together to snap with the pet.
The picture must be perfect and show a warm family moment with your pet looking neat and well-kept.
You can take as many pictures as possible and create a collage. Here are some ideas on how to take a picture with your dog for a Christmas card:
Snap With the Kennel as a Backdrop
It is a good idea to take a clear picture in a place where your pup is most comfortable, and that will be the dog house, depending on your provision.
They will be more comfortable before the cam, and you’d get a lot of excitement out of the whole picture.
The backyard or any cool place inside the house is also fantastic; just make it a spot where your dog enjoys hanging out often.
Create a Photo Collage
If you have multiple images of your dog with the rest of the family, like your kids, in a perfect shot, you can put it in a custom Christmas card.
Gift Your Pup and Have It Represent the Whole Family
Imagine spending Christmas alone, with no one but your dog to hang with.
You can take the time to dress the dog in Christmas colors, say with a Christmas hat, and take a fantastic picture for the Christmas card as a holiday photo.
You can send the photo to your family members while keeping a rather memorable image of your dog in costume.
For all the dog lovers out there, Christmas is a time to celebrate with our furry friends.
If you’re stuck on what to write in your dog’s Christmas card, we’ve got you covered. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- To my furry best friend, hope your holiday is full of belly rubs and treats!
- Merry Christmas to the best cuddler ever! Wishing you lots of love and belly scratches this holiday season.
- From Santa’s favorite pup to mine, have a very merry Christmas! Wishing you lots of love, toys, and treats this holiday season.
Christmas is beautiful for everyone in a household, and your parts are a big part of the celebration.
Boomf can help you, so you leave nothing behind this Christmas season.