Custom printed socks are a big trend in corporate swag and employee gifts, but are they a must-have?
If so, why, and should you buy your custom print socks wholesale? While every business is different, custom branded socks do offer advantages to companies who are looking to build brand awareness.
Why Are Custom Socks Important for Business?
There are many reasons why businesses should buy custom design socks for sale.
They can offer many benefits for your company and can offer an excellent return on your investment if you use them properly. For corporate clients, they are a must-have.
Such custom men’s & women’s soccer socks or sports merchandise can act as great business promotion or marketing products, if you want to create brand awareness among young local customers, simply by distributing them to prospects and passers-by.
Here’s why you should be creating custom socks for your business:
Build Brand Awareness
For businesses, custom socks can help build brand awareness. Whether you’re giving them away as promotional items at events or as swag or gifts for employees, you’ll be getting your company name in front of more people.
Those who own your socks will think of your brand each time they wear them. If or when they need your products or services, they’ll be more likely to turn to your company.
Along with building brand awareness, your socks will also serve as free marketing for your company. Each time someone wears your socks in public, other people will see your logo. They may even ask the person about your company.
Essentially, the socks serve as walking billboards. Best of all, this will be free marketing that will give you a return many times over. Those who have your socks will continue to advertise your brand for you – for free – each time they walk outside with your socks on.
Custom-branded socks can do more than just act as a promotion for your brand.
They can also be given to employees to show their appreciation. Custom socks make great employee gifts.
When your team feels appreciated and valued, they’ll be more likely to stick around.
Socks are a simple but thoughtful and fun way to show your appreciation, and you’ll be giving employees something that they will actually use and enjoy.
Types of Sock Materials
When buying custom socks wholesale, you’ll find that you have many material options to choose from, including:
- Combed cotton
- Wool or merino wool
Many socks have a blend of these materials, which allow them to be durable, soft and breathable.
Choose a material that is best for your purpose. For example, if you’re giving them as employee gifts or promotional items, cotton or a cotton blend will generally work best. This ensures that the sock is comfortable and breathable.
3 Ways to Use Custom Socks
There are many ways to use your new custom socks. While you can use them for any purpose you wish, some of the top uses include:
- Company swag: If you’re giving away company swag, custom logo socks are always a great option. They pair well with other items if you’re making a swag bag, and they’ll be used by whoever receives them.
- Employee gifts: Whether it’s for new hires or employee appreciation, custom socks make great gifts. Choose a style and colors that your team will love and are aligned with your values.
- Promotional items: Custom socks can be great promotional items that you give away at trade shows and other events.
What Socks to Wear for Different Events?
When you’re buying custom socks in bulk, one of the first questions you may have is: where will people wear them? To answer this question, you must consider what types of socks are worn for different events.
- Custom crew socks are great for virtually any occasion.
- Dress socks are ideal for corporate events, but employees or customers may also wear them for special events, like weddings.
- Ankle or no-show socks are great for fitness-focused individuals. If you’re sponsoring a race or other athletic event, these types of socks would be ideal.
- Knee-high socks can also be great for athletic events, but they can also be worn for business or formal events with the right design and material.
Custom socks are an excellent investment for any business. For corporate clients, they are a must-have because they serve as free promotions and will be appreciated as a useful gift.